8 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Using Corrugated Boxes in Packaging
Do you know that about 95% of all products are commonly shipped in corrugated boxes in America? Corrugated boxes can be found everywhere, so often that they have become a choice of packaging material for a lot of brands and industries, especially in the packaging industry.
One might ask: “Why are corrugated boxes so popular in packaging industries?”. Well, this is because corrugated boxes are low in cost, light in weight, and one of the most easily available packaging options available.
Without further ado, here are the top eight reasons why you should consider investing in using corrugated boxes in packaging.
1. Corrugated Box Ensures Maximum Protection
- Corrugated boxes are typically stronger than regular cardboard boxes.
- They function as a sturdy and stable cushion for any product that they are carrying during shipping and handling.
- The corrugated cardboard size may differ, depending on its size and thickness.
- Corrugated cardboard is manufactured to prevent any form of moisture and bacteria from affecting the products within
- This is particularly important for food products that have to withstand long shipping duration.
2. Corrugated Boxes are Biodegradable
- Corrugated cardboard is constructed from about 70% to 100% recycled material, making it one of the most eco-friendly green packaging materials available.
- Corrugated boxes are also easy to recycle, repurpose and dispose of considering the fact that most corrugated manufacturers do not implement any bleaches or dyes.
3. Corrugated Boxes are Recyclable and Reusable
- Corrugated cardboard packaging is one of the most highly recycled materials on the planet.
- Corrugated boxes can also be folded up and packed away for reusing purposes when needed.
4. Corrugated Boxes Has Incredible Flexibility
- Corrugated boxes can be manufactured in a large variety of sizes
- Corrugated boxes can be manufactured with single, double or even triple walled for extra protection.
- Corrugated boxes can be used to pack many different products, which makes corrugated boxes to be one of the most flexible packaging options on the market today.
5. Corrugated Boxes are Lightweight
- If you happen to manufacture and/or transport heavy products to your clients from near and far, then you probably would not want to increase the weight and shipping cost of your products with heavy packaging, right?
- This is where corrugated cardboard is advantageous as it is strong and lightweight.
- Being lightweight also enables them very convenient for shoppers, especially if they aren’t charged extra for shipping payments without having to include the safety of their products.
6. Corrugated Boxes are Easy to Customize
- Corrugated boxes can be easily personalized.
- You can have your corrugated box manufacturers design and customize your boxes based on your personal business requirements
- In addition, by customizing your corrugated boxes, it also enables you to further promote and market your brand to potential clients.
7. Corrugated Boxes are Great for Promoting Your Brand
- Corrugated packaging materials can be customized to help you promote your company’s branding and raise brand awareness.
- Custom branding is a suitable way to impress your customers because it looks more professional and means business.
- In addition, you can also choose to give your boxes a customized touch which is bound to gain the loyalty of your customers and also gain the interest of new potential clients.
8. Corrugated Boxes are Cost-Effective and Sustainable
- Corrugated carton boxes are some of the most affordable and economical packaging options available.
- Corrugated boxes don’t require high labor costs or any costly tools to manufacture the boxes.
- Aside from that, corrugated cardboard is easy to be recycled and reused.
To conclude, corrugated boxes have a number of benefits as well as it is green for the environment as it is constructed of recyclable materials. Hence, perhaps it is time for you to consider investing in using corrugated boxes for packaging purposes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]